” Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort ” Franklin D. Roosevelt
The past month was an absolute rush, taking Writing 101 Challenge was one of the best things I could have done!
As much as I love writing, cooking, watching movies and be a fashionista, there is one thing in this world I enjoy more…connect with people and through this – share what I love most, build friendships, support others in need and appreciate what God gave me, Love!
I am so proud to say that this week I’ve been nominated three times for a Liebster Award and I couldn’t be more grateful:) I want to honour all three bloggers that were kind enough to nominate me, so I will dedicate one post for each of them and answer all of their questions! …here it goes, proud to present Take One on the Liebster Journey:)
Thank you Mary at http://baliinfoblog.com
If you have the chance to visit Mary’s blog, do so…it’s enchanting! I was drawn into her wonderful world in Bali and her life story – from culture, places to visit and traditional dishes, you will love everything she shares with the world!
As I’ve accepted this award, it comes with some simple rules:
1. Thank and link the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers who you think deserve this award and link their blogs too.
3. Answer 11 questions posted by the blogger who nominated you and also ask 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.
4. Notify your nominees.
So, shall we start?:)
Mary’s questions…and my own creative way of answering:)
Hope you will enjoy this!
1. Why did you started this blog?
My Red Page was born from a very old wish I had years ago but never seemed to be at the right time to start…share a bit of my soul with the world. For about 10 years I’ve stopped writing, not because I didn’t want to anymore but because I didn’t trust myself that I could do it. Writing for yourself it’s ok, but I wanted more, maybe it was outside validation or just to see with my own eyes that I can…don’t really know! It was the best decision I’ve taken in a while, because I love it, I feel inspired and I know I can inspire others.
2. Who inspires you?
Everything around me is inspiration but there is one person that gives me the strength I need to always go further, be better, do more and always give back and that is The One and Only, the Love of my life!
3. Where do you see yourself in ten years time?
In ten years I see myself growing my family, loving life even more and hopefully have a published book:)
4. What book are you reading right now?
I am almost done reading ” The Valkyries” by Paulo Coelho, an amazing book about the search of ones destiny.
5. What is your all time favourite movie?
‘La vita e bella’, by Roberto Benigni, a beautiful story about the joy for living in the most terrible times in the world’s history.
6. If you could choose anywhere in the world, where would you choose to live and why?
I’ve always loved the sea, but most of all I love the sun…so anywhere that has both all year long:)))
7. Do you speak any foreign languages?
My love for foreign languages is endless, but my ability to learn them stopped at three: italian, spanish and french! To be honest the one I own completely is Italian and it’s always been music to my ears!
8. Do you have any hidden talents?
I wouldn’t say it’s hidden, it was a surprise to me but recently I’ve discovered that I enjoy fashion photography, I might say that I am getting pretty good at it…well, I let you be the judge of that! :)))))
9. What career would you choose if you had a free choice?
I would definitely be a fashion columnist…or just a columnist! I’ve always wanted to do this but life had other plans for me:) I love what I do now because I am good at it, but I never gave up a tiny dream I’ve once had! I think this blog might be a reflection of that dream.
10. What is your favourite type of music?
I love any music that I can dance to…what can I say, very easy choice here:)
11. What’s your favourite type of food?
I think the picture just speaks for itself:) I love desserts, to make them and to enjoy them! I love cooking in general, healthy cooking but I cannot resist the sweet temptation of sugar:)))
Now it’s my turn to nominate 11 lovely bloggers who deserve this award even more than I do:
It wasn’t easy, but I am happy to say that I do have another two chances to nominate some other great blogs…watch this space!
So, here are my questions if you decide to accept the award:)
1. Why do you blog?
2. What are the first five words that describe you?
3. What is that you always wanted but never got?
4. Did you ever danced in the rain? Would you?
5. How is your perfect pizza look like?
6. What was the last picture you took?
7. What is your motto in life?
8. What is the best book you ever read?
9. What is the simplest thing that makes you smile?
10. Best compliment you’ve received?
11. What do you like about MyRedPage?
…Take One on Liebster Journey finished, I hope you’ve enjoyed this post….it took me a few hours to do it:)))))))))))
Love and be loved!