” Expect nothing and appreciate everything ”
The Liebster Saga Story
The month of May was like a wonderful warm summer shower of Awards…a few weeks ago, three of my fellow bloggers nominated me for the Liebster Award, so I’ve decided to dedicate a post to each of them as gratitude.
As I was writing theses posts, more nominations came through from other bloggers, so I found myself in the pool of Liebster…feeling all that love made me continue and return the appreciation of all these nominations!
The Liebster Saga starts from here and Episode One is dedicated to Shubhada at https://loveexpressing.wordpress.com. Thank you very much for the nomination:)
Take a moment to visit her blog…you will feel the love from the first page and her poetry will open a new and wonderful world that will definitely inspire you!
Here are the Award rules to follow:)
Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
– Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
– Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
– Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
– Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
Here are some interesting questions I have to answer…let’s get started:)
1. Where would your dream house be situated? And what would it be? (A cottage, a bungalow, a flat, a caravan, anything!)
2. Which character from a novel are you similar to?
3. One word that describes you aptly.
4. What does the colour ‘red’ signify to you?
5. Are you more of an extrovert or an introvert?
6. If you were an ice cream, which flavour would you be?
7. What would the last line of your autobiography read? (Ok, I stole this question from a magazine, but I love this question!)
8. If you were stuck on an island, and you were allowed to have three things, what would they be?
9. If you were capable of doing magic, what magic would you do? (Being invisible, reading people’s minds, riding a broomstick – hard to choose, eh?)
10. If you were Archie, whom would you choose, Betty or Veronica?
I’ve loved your questions,…some I wasn’t familiar with so I had to research a bit:)
Now it’s my turn again to nominate 10 bloggers who deserve this Award more than I do:)
So, I do have some questions for you to answer:)
1. Why do you blog?
2. What are the first five words that describe you?
3. What is that you always wanted but never got?
4. Did you ever danced in the rain? Would you?
5. How is your perfect pizza look like?
6. What was the last picture you took?
7. What is your motto in life?
8. What is the best book you ever read?
9. What is the simplest thing that makes you smile?
10. Best compliment you’ve received?
Thank you again for the nomination…I hope you all enjoy going through this post, because I’ve loved every second working on it:)
Liebster Saga, episode one came to an end…
To be continued…:)