Welcome back to your Fashion Guide…always a little bit closer to your own catwalk 🙂
This week I am bringing you the beautiful…stylish and eternally alluring pencil skirt!
I’ve always loved a high rise, knee length pencil skirt…
It is one of the most practical choices I’ve ever made!
Fresh and stylish options for a pencil skirt:
- High rise fits better every body shape and it will bring out your beautiful curves
- Always knee length
- Wear it with a dress shirt if you want a formal or semi-formal look
- A blouse will be perfect for a casual or evening outfit
- Print is one of the stars this year, so floral or multiple colour can be a great choice
- For a late summer gaze, wear it with simple/plain colour top (sleeveless or not)
As much as I love black I always come back to my first love…beautiful red!
The pencil skirt is an all year round piece in your wardrobe…a balanced colour combination will build you an outfit for every occasion.
If you choose the classic road…put it together with neutral colours, autumn shades.
For the best style and look, pair it up with heels…and as we are at the beginning of the cold season…a perfect heeled ankle boot will create the perfect look!
Would love to know your pencil style?!
Hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s shopping trip!
Your Fashion Girl,
My Red Page © 2015 All rights reserved