WHAT WOULD YOU DEFINE AS THE TURNING-POINT OF YOUR LIFE?
The perfect time and place…
The only place I could ever call home…
It might sound as a ‘cliche’, but the moment I’ve said ‘YES’, everything changed…our lives became one, our hearts took the same rhythm and home turn out to be anywhere in the world…with one essential piece…being together!
I’ve learned throughout the years that home it’s not necessarily a place…sometimes it’s a state of mind, a feeling of belonging…not to a specific location but to a person.
“Home is where the hearts is”…this quote keeps coming back to me…and if I am being honest with myself, my life it’s based on it, because home for me it’s him…not a country or a city or even a house…home is where I left my heart…
No. of words = 136
Timer 10 minutes
Open an MS Word document (or Pages)
1. Set a stop watch or your mobile to 5 minutes or 10 minutes whichever challenge you think you can beat. (Not sure what that meant so I just set the timer for 10)
2. Your topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
3. Fill the word doc with as many words as you want. Once you began writing do not stop even to turn.
4. Do not cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check in MS WORD (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write the right spelling and stick to grammar rules)
5. You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals. However, if you do, it would be best.
6. At the end of your post write down ‘No. Of words =_____’ so that we would have an idea of how much you can write within the time frame.
7. Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new Topic for your nominees and copy paste these rules with your nominations (at least 5 bloggers)
The nomination list it’s wide open…if you want to get on board and take a journey with us, please take part in this challenge and create a pingback to this post:)
Your topic: THE ONE PICTURE THAT YOU LOVE:)
As I am trying to be extremely efficient, this post it’s my first entry to the amazing Photo 101 Class:) It’s a picture that is close to my heart and falls into the theme of ‘Home’!
Picture courtesy of The Daily Post, Photo 101
Love from home,
© All rights reserved