Hello my fashion lovers:)
I have a question for you…how would your world look without colour?
It wouldn’t be the same, would it?
As much as we love black and white pictures, outfits and art…colour gives us a completely different perspective!
Today’s fashion post it’s about colour and glow…that ‘When Harry met Sally’ moment, when it’s not just the colour of your wardrobe that counts!
What about your make-up?
It’s always about the right shade…of your lipstick, eyeliner and even hair colour:)
When talking about make-up there is no silly question that you could ask but sometimes we can make wrong choices…of colour, how to mix and match and even what product to use!
It’s all about research…a bit of experimenting and taking the right advice.
- It’s one or the other – bring out your eyes or your lips
- Avoid the clown effect – colours which are too strong do not suit everyone
- Your first priority is your skin – use the right products for you ( not what everyone else is using)
- Match it top to toe – know your colour chart
- Less is always more – that is a reality, not just a saying:)
- Try it before you buy it
- Know the difference between night and day – believe me, they are not the same:)))
Sharing good practice:
- The best eyeliner I have ever had…Bourjois Eyeliner Stylo
- A new discovery…Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara🙂
- Your eye colour and your eyeshadow are best friends!
- Moisturise…a healthy skin is always the best look
- Be colour coordinated – your wardrobe should match your make up
- A natural look doesn’t mean no make-up
The eyeliner, the mascara, the lipstick, the nail polish…use them to enhance your best features!
Always look like you were born with it….because you were:)
Love who you are,
© All rights reserved