“Too much of a good thing can be wonderful!” Mae West
An amazing way to start June…continue the Liebster Journey:)
Today’s post is dedicated to three of my fellow bloggers who honoured me with the Liebster Award Nomination.
I’ve said it before and I am not going stop…this community of bloggers it’s absolutely remarkable…the way we support and encourage each other it’s something we could all learn from:)
Thank you so much to Rameesha, Helen and Annie for the nominations. I’ve been showered with so much love and I’ve learned so many things since I’ve joined the blogosphere but most of all I’ve had the privilege to meet some extraordinary people with whom I now share my world:)
Here are the award rules:
– Once you’ve been nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
– Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
– Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
– Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
– Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
I was thinking the best way of delivering this post…if you know me by now, you are aware that I don’t do simple:)))
This might surprise you, but this time around I went for a more challenging way and named this nomination!
The 31 Word Challenge
Rules…just one…answer all questions with one word! This might be harder than I’ve thought:)
1. Where would you go in a time travel machine?
2. What is it that you seek?
3. If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day who would it be and why?
4. What drives you to do what you do? What motivates you?
5. What is the first thing you notice about people?
6. What do you prefer; sunrise or sunsets? Why?
7. What is beauty to you?
8. Is revenge sometimes justified?
9. Do you like spending more time alone or more time around people? And why?
10. Everybody worries about something. What do you worry about and why?
1. How do you feel that blogging has changed you?
2. Ok, Fictional Book Character Snog Marry Avoid: Ron Weasley, Hamlet, Heathcliff???
3. What is your favourite blog and why?
4. If there was one book you wish you had written what would it be and why?
5. Would you ever break the law?
6. Is it better to try and fail or to never have tried at all?
7. Try to describe yourself using only song lyrics.
8. If you had one message you could deliver to everyone in the world, what would it say?
9. What have you learned from your mistakes?
10. What is your best piece of blogging advice?
1. Why do you blog? What drives you?
2. What is your blogging routine?
3. What message do you want to transmit?
4. Who is your audience?
5. What do you want people to know about you?
6. What has been your biggest challenge in life?
7. Give some piece of advice to your fellow bloggers.
8. What makes you happy?
9. Tell us about a dream come true.
10. Tell us about a dream you want to come true.
11. Where do you want to be 5 years from now?
This was crazy…what was I thinking?:)))) It was so hard to find the right word for each question…but it was fun and out of my comfort zone, which is always a good writing challenge!
It is my turn to nominate my lovely fellow bloggers for a Liebster Award:) So, here we go…
Here are the questions for you:
1. Why do you blog?
2. What are the first five words that describe you?
3. What is that you always wanted but never got?
4. Did you ever danced in the rain? Would you?
5. How is your perfect pizza look like?
6. What was the last picture you took?
7. What is your motto in life?
8. What is the best book you ever read?
9. What is the simplest thing that makes you smile?
10. Best compliment you’ve received?
Enjoy blogging…share your vision!
Have fun while you show the world who you are:)
Lots of love,
© All rights reserved