“A grateful mind is a great mind which eventually attracts to itself great things.” Plato
…another wonderful occasion to dedicate a post to one of my fellow bloggers, who presented me with a lovely nomination for the Liebster Award:)
My Liebster Saga continues and I couldn’t be happier…I have so many wonderful people around me and everything I achieve is a huge credit to them as to my unstoppable desire to paint the world red:)))
Here are the Award rules to follow:
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
Thank you so much Romina for this nomination, I hope I am going to live up to your expectations and be the Ambassador for DietYogaEnergy for one day only:) I know you love strawberries, so the core ingredient for today’s post is…Red, tasty, juicy STRAWBERRY🙂
Let’s get started:)
Here are Romina’s questions!
1. Hi! What’s your favourite fruit?
2. Do you speak a language other than English? (If yes, what language?)
3. Where would you go if you could live in another country for the rest of your life?
4. What do you think is your spirit animal?
5. What’s your favourite exercise/ fitness routine?
I don’t have a favourite one, just because I like variety:) I found that once the body gets used to a certain routine, the effect of it, drops really fast, so I like to change my fitness routine as often as I can!
6. Have you ever tried any vegan recipes (no meat, no dairy/milk, no eggs) of your favourite food?
7. What city did you grow up in?
I like to leave a bit of mystery when it comes to write about myself:) I would say one thing about the place I’ve grew up in…’you could smell the salt in the air, feel the sand between your toes and hide under the trees from the hot sunshine’.
8. If aliens landed on Earth, would you rather stay and hide from them or take an unknown adventure into outer space away from the planet?
9. What’s your favourite dessert / sweets?
10. If you had the chance to change one big thing in the world, what would you change?
This is a hard one:( I would definitely try and raise more awareness around the exploitation of our environment and the devastation that it could cause. I think we tend to forget that everything around us can survive without us but we cannot survive without it!
Now it’s my turn again to nominate some amazing bloggers for the Liebster Award:
Congratulations to you all…it was difficult to choose only ten blogs…but as this award is especially made for discovering new and exciting paths in this community, I would say it’s worth you having a look at these 10 blogs and you never know…you might find something you like:)
Here are my questions to you:
1. Why do you blog?
2. What are the first five words that describe you?
3. What is that you always wanted but never got?
4. Did you ever danced in the rain? Would you?
5. How is your perfect pizza look like?
6. What was the last picture you took?
7. What is your motto in life?
8. What is the best book you ever read?
9. What is the simplest thing that makes you smile?
10. Best compliment you’ve received?
We’ve reached the end of Liebster Saga, episode three and I feel very happy:)
Thank you again for the nomination and I hope you’ve enjoyed discovering new blogs and new horizons!
© All pictures property of myredpage.wordpress.com and its author.