The meaning of life…
I do think sometimes, what does life actually mean…in general and for me!? …and it does not come as a surprise, I hope:)…I don’t have the answer!
I know what does make me feel alive…I know who and what makes my life worth living each day…and maybe all these put together can somehow define the meaning of life!
I love and cherish everything in my life…and each day I am grateful for every second I feel happy and every moment that I can share with the people I care about.
I’ve read books…watched videos of people trying to find an answer…maybe a hidden secret behind all these questions we have about…life, the meaning of it, the purpose of it…and I’ve arrived to one conclusion:
Life means different things to each of us…and the way we live it or we don’t, it’s entirely up to us. At the end of the day we all have a purpose in this world…we might know it or we might not…but as soon as we realise and accept that, we can truly begin to shape our lives towards a better future.
Word count: 205
This post is an answer to a Free Style Writing Challenge from http://baliinfoblog.com
Thank you very much for the invite…it was a learning experience as I need time when I write and the 10 minutes challenge was an eye opener:))))
The Free Style Writing Challenge Rules:
1. Set a stop watch or your mobile to 5 minutes or 10 minutes whichever challenge you think you can beat.
2. Your topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
3. Fill the word doc with as many words as you want. Once you began writing do not stop even to turn.
4. Do not cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check in MS WORD (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write the right spelling and stick to grammar rules)
5. You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals. However, if you do, it would be best.
6. At the end of your post write down ‘Word count =_____’ so that we would have an idea of how much you can write within the time frame.
7. Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new Topic for your nominees and copy paste these rules with your nominations (at least 5 bloggers).
So it’s my pleasure to nominate the following bloggers:
Your topic is… WHAT DOES MAKE YOU SMILE?
I have the extreme pleasure to announce that I’ve joined the Photo 101 Rehab Clinic and I am more than just excited…I love photography and my collection of pictures reflect the way I see the world. I hope you will join me in this new adventure and take a peek every now and then at how my recovery is going:)))))
Photo taken with a smart phone, colours-slightly enhanced on the computer for a better visual effect!
Thank you so much Lucile for showing me the fast and efficient way of joining The Clinic – Photo Rehab!
If you present the same symptoms as we are, here is the admission guide:
This blog hosted ‘The Photo101 Rehab Clinic’ from 04 to 31 December 2014 and featured over 170 photos made by Photobloggers Andy Townend, Mara Eastern, Cardinal Guzman, DesleyJane, Justine, Amy, Teresa, Albert, Terri, Giving Thought, Ellen, Nalinki, Mariangeles, DwayCrafts, Lucy, Terri, Bampa’s Views, PeaceCrafting, Dreaming of Leaving and Project Easier.
As former patients informed me that the withdrawal symptoms remained active, and new patients recognized the same symptoms, The Clinic – Photo Rehab reopened its doors.
You can do a self-examination. If you detect any of the following symptoms, as carefully described by Albert from the blog Passionately Curious, come and join us: “Withdrawal symptoms may include the incessant need to carry your camera everywhere with you, the need to wake up in the wee hours to take photos during the golden hour, and checking up on others you met during the course to see what their newfound knowledge has brought fruit to.”
How to join:
Time: The Clinic is open 24 x 7 until the healing process ends.
Camera: You can use any camera, from DSLR, mirror less, compact, to smartphones.
Theme: Bring your creativity and photograph a theme of your liking in B&W or Color. With or without edition. We like learning techniques as well, if you want to share it with everyone.
Who can join: Anyone can join; and not only former Photo 101 bloggers. All you need is passion. Passion to speak up through images – or words, if you may want to add your thoughts to it as well – showing what you see and how much that is important to you.
Thanks for joining and enjoy it.
The Clinic – Photo Rehab
Here is the link to add your photos. Knock the wall… and click on the image below: