Versatile, Creative and Inspiring…
I feel very honoured because I believe every writer/blogger has a hidden wish to come close and be versatile, creative and inspiring.
As I’ve decide to respond to all the nominations I’ve received…the month of May will be assigned to Awards and celebrations of all the bloggers who’ve nominated me.
Make time to visit her blog as I can assure you it will feel like home, from her beautiful personality to each word she writes that is made to inspire her readers, HumaAq is definitely unique. She is getting very close to her 100th post so I think it’s a perfect time to celebrate her passion and commitment to sharing her world with all of us.
Thank you again for opening the doors to your amazing Universe:)
So, here it goes!
For Versatile Award
1. Provide link of the individual who nominated me
2. Share 7 facts about myself
3. Nominate any number of fellow bloggers.
For Creative Blogger Award
1. Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs.
2. Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you.
3. Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers.
4. Pass these rules on to them.
For Inspiring Blogger Award
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
2. Display the award in a blog entry.
3. List the award guidelines so your nominees will know what to do.
4. State 7 hidden facts about yourself.
5. Nominate other blogger friends for the award.
I’ve never received the Inspirational Award and I feel a bit emotional…it might just be something in the air:), don’t know…what I know is that I would love to bring inspiration to others, to light that spark and share the love for writing with all my readers!
Seven Random Facts about your author:)…things I love!
The flower I am in love with:) Favourite summer fruit:)
Absolute refresher:) Most loved jam:)
Somehow…favourite little bug:) My favourite picture:)
Just loving nature:)
Here are the amazing bloggers to whom I am extending this 3 in 1 award roadshow:)
I don’t have words to express the love I am feeling for this blogging community…I admire the way we support and encourage each other and every day it feels like you’re joining a family that is growing with the speed of light.
I hope you will accept these awards and celebrate them with your readers:)