“To accomplish great things we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.” Anatole France
Let’s paint the town red:)
This is absolute great fun…three award nominations, AMAZING!
Here is Take Two on my Liebster Journey, dedicated to my lovely fellow blogger, Kirsty! For Take one click here!
Thank you very much Kirsty at https://kirstydavies1990.wordpress.com
Take a moment and visit Kirsty’s blog, it’s one of the most honest and real blogs that I’ve had the pleasure to follow. Outside the coffee cup brings a fresh take on blogging, from her bucket list to some amazing pictures and real life events, have a look at how Kirsty wants to make a change.
Here are the Award rules to follow:)
Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
– Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
– Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
– Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
– Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
– Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
I am very excited to do this for the second time!
Kirsty’s questions and…let’s say, an original way of delivering the answers:)
1. Would you rather be able to fly or be able to turn invisible? And why?
2. Do you prefer Spring or Autumn? And why?
3. If you could meet someone past or present, famous or not, who would it be?
4. Where is your favourite place to be? And why?
5. Are you happy with your life or would you change it?
6. Someone comes up to you and gives you £10 ($10) what do you spend it on?
7. Who is your dream guy or girl? And why?
8. Do you believe in Ghosts? And why?
9. If you could be any Superhero who would it be? And why?
10. What is your favourite song?
That was great fun!
I have the great honour to nominate these amazing bloggers because they have one thing in common, Love!
So, I do have some questions for you to answer:)
1. Why do you blog?
2. What are the first five words that describe you?
3. What is that you always wanted but never got?
4. Did you ever danced in the rain? Would you?
5. How is your perfect pizza look like?
6. What was the last picture you took?
7. What is your motto in life?
8. What is the best book you ever read?
9. What is the simplest thing that makes you smile?
10. Best compliment you’ve received?
…Take Two on Liebster Award done…I have to say, this was an amazing little project and I had loads of fun doing it:)
Thank you Kirsty for the nomination!